Faster - The Mulch Fork allows
for easy extraction of mulch from
a wheelbarrow, bag or bucket
without having to use a unwieldy long-handled pitchfork.
The Mulch Fork is an ergonomically designed one-arm pitchfork for applying mulch or compost. It has an interchangeable spade attachment that makes it the perfect planting tool for perennials and annuals.
- Allows a person to mulch in tight spaces with accuracy and finesse.
- Allows a person to use free hand to pull back branches and leaves of plants in order to lay mulch precisely where desired without burying the plant. Apply perfectly.
- Mulch without the back strain caused by a long-handled pitchfork. The Mulch Fork allows you to work with good posture because the weight you are lifting is closer to your body core.
- Allows easy extraction of mulch from a wheelbarrow, bag, or bucket without having to use an unwieldy long-handled pitchfork.
- Ergonomic design to reduce stress, strain and fatigue from repeated lifting of heavy loads of mulch or compost, and from digging motion.
- Can be used with two hands for quick application and “pitching” of mulch and for digging plant holes for perennials and annuals.
- Close-set bedding-fork style tines are the ideal design for extracting, lifting and applying mulch and compost.
- Spade head is shaped perfectly for quick digging to plant perennials and annuals.
- Lighter weight and more maneuverable than a long-handled pitchfork.
- A practical alternative purchase to a long-handled pitchfork for a homeowner with a small property. Can be used with right or left arm.
- Small size for easy storage and transportability.
- Durable construction.
- Designed by a gardener for gardeners.
- Smart, sophisticated, elegant design.